Hostworks has designed an underlying process by which we approach all of our client's SEO campaigns. Though each client has specific and unique needs, our appoach to create the optimum solution strategy is critical to the success of the campaign.
Phase 1: Audit
- Analysis of exsisting website and current Google Indexing status
- Analysis of inbound and outbound link span and, relevancy, and quality of links
- Analysis of meta tags, h1 tags and title tags as viewed by search engines
- Current website traffic and keywords which drive that traffic
- Length of time domain has been registered and current page rank on Google for top keywords
- Competitors in primary keyword verticals
- Evaluate existing keyword density as it relates to targeted keywords
- Discover dynamic pages and improper URL names
- View existing site maps for accuracy and updated frequency
- Evaluate robots.txt and xml sitemaps
- Evaluate website for 301 redirects, subdirectories
- Analyze response time/Initial load time
- Current social media situation
- Current local search capabilities, including activeness in constituant directories, Google+, localized keywords
Phase 2: Recommendation
- Define targeted keywords based on analysis techniques.
- Define technical changes that need to be made to the website with regard to header tags, sitemap, title tags, robot.txt
- Determine the need for changes in content based on keywords.
- Determine how much content needs to be added to increase page placement.
- Build a link strategy focusing on valued, relevant link backs. This may include blog posts, articles, social networking.
- Analyze potential implementation of social media such as Facebook a Blog, Twitter, etc.
Phase 3: Implementation
- Commencement of recommendations
- Define a strategy and management plan for ongoing maintenance
Interested? Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 303.539.1839.