Managed WordPress Hosting
If you’ve been paying attention to recent tech news, you are aware of the security attacks inherent to WordPress. As a well- accepted web site application foundation, WordPress has over 450 million installations and attracts a relentless onslaught of botnet activity aimed at exploiting security vulnerabilities. The botnets particularly seek out weak passwords and username combinations and plugins. HostWorks has answered the challenge with a Managed WordPress hosting solution that:
- Isolates the WordPress sites on specialized physical hardware and software environments.
- We become fully responsible for WordPress core updates (historically these come out 8-10 per year)
- We become fully responsible for managed plugin and theme updates
- We become fully responsible for website security armed with installed professional security tools
- We become fully responsible for website backup armed with installed professional backup tools
- Blocks and logs impending attacks
- Non-stop, multi-point Monitoring
Automatic updates & maintenance
Save time and keep your site secure with managed upgrades and backups.
Amazon AWS Service-backed backbone
Industry-leading performance, stability and flexibility.
HostWorks is responsible for your website security to guard from attacks.
Multi-tiered backup solutions
Multiple points of managed backup for quick restore points.
All environments are continually monitored for uptime and vulnerabilities with multiple scanners.
Easy to use custom control panel
Control your environment with ease.